The bed runner was completed in late April. It was really fun doing it, and I would recommend this type of QAYG project for anyone with scraps and a bit of time! I used a scrap of batting that I had left over too, as well as the backing, and the size was determined by the size of my backing piece. :) I am thinking of doing this technique again for place mats. And it could be done in a pattern of some sort as well, or as a crazy quilt of sorts. I then went on an extended trip, so the next post will be about the sweet little machine I used on my visit to family in the far West. Meanwhile I also got another little Hello Kitty doll (I KNOW) though rest assured I do not collect them. I wanted the one with the cute glasses More of a Hello Kitty like me. Keeps the sewing room fun as well as crafty!