First I read the boards on PR, and there was mention of the Lutterloh System. I had seen this some years ago, but didn't even want to concentrate on how it might work, it looked far to complex. Now, from a different perspective, I see that I would love to try it.
I priced it out on the Lutterloh U.S. site and on the Lutterloh NZ site. Then I searched eBay. Old sets go on eBay for upwards of 50-100+ for fairly recent (with in the last 20 years?) sets, and the vintage sets go for a lot more. So - wasting time today I looked once again at Google. I had Googled the heck out if it over the weekend, and never saw HSN. Well, today there it was. HSN has it! And at a far lower price than even the Lutterloh website. I bit. Now lets see if I can do it!
4 comments:
Hey Catspec,
I like your blog! I don't know a lot of sewing experts so I hope you don't mind if I ask your opinion on my upcoming purchase! I need a machine that is durable, won't fall apart, and that won't give me tension problems! :) The two I'm leaning toward are the Janome Sew Precise and the Brother XR 7700. I can't spend much more than $250. Any opinions? Thanks.
thank you! i can't wait to read up!
I bought the Lutterloh system in the 90s. Used it to create dresses and shirts... then got busy with kids... then moved into a tiny no-room-to-sew house... now in a new bigger house.. .found my Lutterloh system again!
I'm so excited to get sewin again!
So.... how do you like it?
on a two part sleeve, what mark means attachment to shoulder?
Post a Comment