Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kreativ Blogger...

Sherril Miller has so kindly nominated my sewing blog for this award! TOTALLY surprised. I will try to blog more often now! There are a few things to do when you are nominated for this award, and I am copying the directions directly from Sherril's website, being unable to improve on her wording. So - Here are the rules of the award~

1. Copy the award to your site - 2. Link to the person from whom you received the award - 3. Nominate 7 other bloggers - 4. Link to those on your blog - 5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated. In no particular order I present this award to:

The Rusty Bobbin Excellent tutorials, lots of information. Vintage machine info.
Mary is SewFast Mary's most creative sewing!
Donna's Den Donna quilts like a pro...oh - she is a pro...and has a lot of vintage machine savvy...
hemmin' and hummin' Quilting, sewing and cross stitch! Cathy has fun and does a lot of different projects.
Sew Intriguing Liana is a serious seamstress. Professional results and challenging patterns are her.
tiny happy Tiny happy is a blog with lovely creations, not just sewing, but lots of inspiring scenery and interesting observations. Lovely children's items here.
Mary Sews Interesting blog about more than sewing...
I am taking the liberty of nominating an 8th lady here. I don't see this award on Debbie's site, and oh BOY does she deserve this! So here goes:
Stitches and SeamsDebbie has more information and help here than I can talk about.

All the blogs I have seen have helped tremendously. Even if I won't ever do some of the things these creative people are doing, I just love the energy out there to create and I love the knowledge that these arts are passing on to a younger generation as well.

3 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

OOOhhh...thanks! I get to be the first to thank you for this blog award. What fun and the first I've ever gotten. But one look at my site and it's obvious why.

Thanks Michele...fun, fun, fun!

Maryissewfast said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! It's always nice to be appreciated for doing what we do! I am very humbled! Mary

Liana said...

Thank you!! It's such an honor to be chosen.