Sunday, December 31, 2017

Shirt Quilt 2017 almost done, and HAPPY NEW YEAR....

I Finished Quilting the quilt, and have made the binding, so now it's countdown until midnight tonight - my self-imposed deadline for this quilt. It is a 2017 quilt! :)  I used a large curve all over pattern. At one point I repinned the last third of the quilt to start from the other direction as the fabric slid just a bit as I went....that was a good move. The last third quilted beautifully as well, and this will be a warm addition to my son's bed. It has been so cold here this month that this is going to be needed in the coming months I am sure.   I just rimmed off the edges and am about to bind the quilt.

Meanwhile I have done more stitches on the sampler on the XR9500PRW. That will be followed up next year! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

glorm said...

You can do it. Just a few hours left, but you can do it! Rah, rah.

Happy New Year to you also.

catspec said...

Have to watch football too, so after that it's back to binding!!!! :). HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

LindaC said...

If you figure in Arizona time, you get a couple of extra hours of 2017! ;)
Happy New Year whatever time zone you decide to go with.

catspec said...

THANKS!!! Linda - Happy New Year to you as well! :)