Thursday, March 14, 2019

Cranes and Pointy Kitty...

Pinned the Kaufman panel as a wall hanging today. Trying to make strides with projects I have had sitting around for a long time! I have had this panel and backing for several years - I also cut binding for the table runner and sewed eyes on my Pointy Kitty which had lost one. :)
I love crane panels. I know I have more than one in my hoard of Asian fabrics still. I don't know yet what I am going to do with the wall hanging - hang it on a wall? I just don't know. But it will come. 

4 comments:

Catherine said...

It's going to be beautiful!

glorm said...

That's a lot of progress in my opinion. That panel is lovely. Hmmm, what to do with a wallhanging? Sometimes it's not easy finding a free space on a wall. I'm sure you'll think of something. Love Pointy Kitty and I'm sure kitty is happy to now have two eyes. :)

catspec said...

Thank you Catherine and glorm!

SewLibra said...

You find the most beautiful Asian prints! Thanks for the Kaufman link. I hope you find a good place to hang this, it's so pretty!