Friday, August 18, 2023

Covers...A Vital Topic...

 

The question of covers came up on PR today...to cover or not to cover. Of course to cover is the answer unless you crave dust in your machines!  I have already talked about these covers, but I wanted to have another go at it....plus here is the plastic quilted one I bought for the Pfaff....I love the pockets...


All in all covers are the best idea. Nothing exciting in the sewing room at present. Working on a quilt I will keep under wraps until finished, and the doldrums of Late Summer have worn off.  It is larger, and is being quilted with OMNI thread on the top and So Fine 60 on the bobbin. Large sweeping curves with my AcuFeed on my Elna. Love that technique, but it takes time.

3 comments:

glorm said...

I was also surprised by that question of whether or not to cover machines. Of course they should be. Besides, covers are fun to make. Love the variety in yours.

One time I left off the cover to my Pfaff because I had been expecting to get back to it that evening. Well I didn't; in fact, I left it for three days. I felt so bad that I apologized to the machine. LOL.

catspec said...

Yes! I have done that! HaHa...why isn't blogger sending me the info that there are comments!?!?! I am sorry it took me so long to post this to you!

glorm said...

Why no notices from Blogger? Maybe they don't like to send emails. LOL.