Wednesday, December 27, 2023

OMNI and Me...


 OMNI from Superior Threads is my favorite thread. Someone asked how the 6000 yard cone fits on my machine - well, with a machine with builtin thread stand on the back you do have the room. I keep at least one spool of OMNI on my machine at all times and that means just SEWING when I want to. I have four basic colors - all sort of mellow tones - grayed out a bit. Pink, blue, yellow and green. At the moment I am using the sagey green one. :) It has quilted two kitty quilties and a few other items over the last month or so.  I just wish they sold it in smaller spools! There is a TRY ME of OMNI and you can choose white or a couple of tans. I have those as well. LOVE them.  They are - I think - 1500 yards.

2 comments:

glorm said...

Well, it looks like you won't have to buy those colors for about twenty years or so! LOL.

It really is a good idea to have a machine already threaded and some bobbins filled.

catspec said...

Oh gosh yes....I have more thread than I will ever use, that's for sure! I use a lot of prefilled bobbins so even less work! Hahaha...