They are, most of all, easily repositionable. I move them at will. I also use them for several different machines, and can easily lift out one machine and place another in the well, as well as take out a machine when I need the table space for an extension while quilting a quilt. In addition, these tables are portable in a sense - you can easily fold them. The Gidget I holds most machines, but the Gidget II holds the larger machines, and I use it for my Janome MC6300P. I do use the ruler feature along the edge of each table. I got my tables over the years from a couple of sources, and they are easily findable online. Also just as a high note, Arrow sent me a cute little tote bag for the COTM honor. It is really a cute little bag! I have my heaviest machine, my Pfaff 1222E, in a Gidget one right now, and it sews with almost no wobble. Sewing and learning fabric arts at my own pace...puttering in the sewing room...
Monday, August 18, 2014
Arrow Tables COTM! Surprise!
They are, most of all, easily repositionable. I move them at will. I also use them for several different machines, and can easily lift out one machine and place another in the well, as well as take out a machine when I need the table space for an extension while quilting a quilt. In addition, these tables are portable in a sense - you can easily fold them. The Gidget I holds most machines, but the Gidget II holds the larger machines, and I use it for my Janome MC6300P. I do use the ruler feature along the edge of each table. I got my tables over the years from a couple of sources, and they are easily findable online. Also just as a high note, Arrow sent me a cute little tote bag for the COTM honor. It is really a cute little bag! I have my heaviest machine, my Pfaff 1222E, in a Gidget one right now, and it sews with almost no wobble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Customer of the Month? Wow. That is a cute bag that they sent.
Thanks glorm! ;)
Congrats on being COTM! Your write up of Arrow tables is excellent, as well as the photos of your sewing room and awesome machines. I do like those curtains you made, too.
Thanks SewLibra! ;) Appreciate the nice words.
Post a Comment