Sunday, September 27, 2020

Little Asian Quilt #4 Finished and Two More Masks...

 

 
Bound and finished. Now it is covering the extension table on my Brother Pacesetter PS500.  Scrappy quilts might be something I do a lot more of over time, but not any time very soon.   Somehow I ended up doing a couple more masks, one is a bit smaller than the other, so we'll see how that fits the wearer! These are from a pattern I drafted from my Vera Bradley mask but somehow they don't look the same. But the fabric is cute. Lined with white cotton. 

 
So now there are four more masks to make - two like these and then two others, and my cutting out has progressed to two doll outfits, and then I need to cut out some tops from the knits I bought. Two are silly prints that will light up my mood when I pull them out! :) 



4 comments:

Ann said...

I love the little quilts you make. They are so cheerful and such great use of scrap fabrics.

catspec said...

Thanks Ann!! I appreciate the kind words. :)

iHanna said...

Very cute quilt!

catspec said...

Thank you iHanna!