Sunday, July 31, 2022

Machine Covers from Yellowfarmhouse..

 

Lovely work in these covers...I need to have the pictures in one place for my review on Patternreview !  I purchased these all at Yellowfarmhouse on Etsy. Very fast mailing and came in great shape! Excellent small business by a lady who lives in Iowa. She is an excellent seamstress! First the above cover is on my Elna 720. 

Then the cover for my Brother PS500 has a lovely Dresden plate embellishment!


 

And I cannot resist this one of the Elna...

Here is the cover for my Pfaff and Oh I love this one!!



Being inspired by the Pfaff cover I made my serger cover myself! Not as well done I think but I like it! :) 



2 comments:

glorm said...

The one for the Pfaff is my favorite also. Gotta keep those machines happy, right?

catspec said...

Yes! Glorm, the black and white just is so nice I think! She does such nice work!