Friday, July 8, 2022

Past Projects...and I Do Mean Past Here...

Nice vintage pattern I made up back in the 70s...bit of nostalgia here...reviewing this on PatternReview in the Past Projects contest. :) It's been a fun contest! 

I think this is the only vintage pattern I have a picture of myself wearing. I could riffle through old pictures more but I am not going to. 

I remember sewing the pants and the tunic. Pants in a medium green kettle cloth, and the tunic in a multi-green-on-white kettle cloth. I loved cotton and kettle cloth in particular. 

At the time knits were just so popular and I was sewing all cotton things. I finally got a couple of double-knit pants suits made as the craze waned! HAHAHHA...no pictures but they were cute! 

I am engaged in a few weeks of cutting out projects. I don't care much for cutting out so I am making myself do a pile of projects before I get to sew anything.
 

No comments: