Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Fall Top Time...Burda 8291...

Another navy blue top this time because I had left over knit fabric from that last cowl neck top!
This time I am going to use a Burda pattern I have had for some years now. It has a basic tee with various neckline options. I chose B, which is a modified cowl, not too full. This will go quickly once I cut it out. I really like Burda for pants, but for myself this will be the first Burda top! I have made my daughter a blouse and a dress from Burda, and they turned out satisfactorily.  The patterns are drafted perfectly!  If this pattern turns out well, I can use it for so many different styles.  Plus it is an all season pattern. Short sleeves could be done as well as the long ones, and of course three quarter sleeves too.  Since my TNT pants pattern is a simple Burda, this would round out that wardrobe collection of patterns nicely!

3 comments:

glorm said...

That is a great top. I can already picture a dozen different tops from that one pattern. Have fun!

catspec said...

Well, if I finish the one I will be happy for awhile! HAHAHHA.....;)

glorm said...

I hear where you're coming from. ;)