Monday, October 1, 2018

Squares Quilt 2018 Pinned!


Quilt pinned! Success....although the evening I finished that I realized I had a fever, but soldiered on until this thing was pinned. I think it will be ditch quilted with a blendy thread and then either free motioned or free motioned with a motif for each large block - this is 30 large 16" blocks of fabrics - I have had a buildup ready to go for this quilt! :)   I did have a helper on this pinning work of course.....
The quilt has Warm and Natural batting and will be quilted with Bottom Line or Sew Fine #50 in the ditch, and then probably free motioned with C&C quilting cotton in variegated blues, or with another choice - more on that when I decide.  The backing is from Connecting Threads collection of 108" cotton backings.

3 comments:

glorm said...

It looks as if your helper is quite pleased with his work. :)

catspec said...

HAHAHHAA...oh it's HER work....and she'd let you know that. Pearl is her name, and pride is her game!!!! HAHAHHA.......thanks glorm! Appreciate it - that picture of the rumpled up quilt is not that spectacular, eh?

SewLibra said...

Pearl also seems to think she is the star of HER blog. Ha!