Thursday, February 6, 2020

Winter Nightgown...Yellow Glasses...


Paige wears the Winter Nighty from Rosie's Doll Patterns.  I made it in a soft very nice weight of cotton flannel that I found in a remnant bin at Joann Fabrics last year.  Paige decided to pair this with bunny slippers you can't see in the picture, plus her yellow glasses. A girl wants to be coordinated.


And there is a pair of Panda slippers coming in the mail so that if two dolls have nighties on they will both have slippers. I really do not like to see a doll without shoes and a nice outfit.


The next outfit up is a dress from a little doll magazine called Too Cute. And it is!


I have the cover dress cut out and ready to go in a red and white print. But I also have to start quilting the Asian quilt, so it's a toss up which I do tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Very sweet nightie. Looks warm and cozy on Paige. The dress is going to be cute. Enjoy sewing it.

glorm said...

Oh, golly, what an adorable outfit. I agree that dolls' outfits should be coordinated.

catspec said...

:) Thanks Ann and glorm! I appreciate the nice words!! :)