Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mimi G Masks and Finished Deaconess Batch...


Did several more masks...the above are the last batch and include what is now my favorite mask patterns, Mimi G's Mask. Her video is very good and her pattern fits us all! VERY nice....easily downloaded. She also gives a drawing with measurements so that if you have no printer functionality you can draw up her mask pattern!! THAT is so kind and so generous!  I am done for this week with masks and am getting caught up a bit on doll clothes planning. But I do plan to make a few more masks.  Here are photos of my next to last batches not previously shown:


All with various ties - bias tape and cotton trims that will be sturdy enough and even a bit of black twill tape!


Another few and then the Mimi G I did yesterday to make four of hers total:


No comments: