Friday, December 18, 2020

Mask Redo and Flannel New...

 

It looks like we will be masking up pretty much into the last part of 2021. So - I had made a few masks about a month ago with a nose flap thing. I had figured it out myself from a pattern online, and really - it was not a great design. So I redid those four masks and then decided to make some of the Deaconess style, without the tucks, with MimiG elastic style. Flannel will be warmer for winter, and wearing one should help keep the cold away as well. :) So I cut out and made 6 flannel masks.   What you see here is the four I redid, in the top of the top photo as well as the photo following this paragraph, and the six flannel masks in the football, grey with diamonds and red. I am waiting for feedback on the flannel still from family.  This has been the extent of my sewing lately. Getting cold and when it is cold I like to veggie out on the couch. 


2 comments:

SewLibra said...

Fun prints on these! Flannel sounds like it would be comfy to wear. Do you line them with another fabric or just use two layers of flannel?

catspec said...

Thanks SewLibra! I used two layers of flannel. These were all thick flannels too. All leftovers from quilt backings and little boys PJs. :)