Saturday, January 9, 2021

Green Poncho...

Here is another Poncho! This one is with fabric from Girl Charlee and is a size smaller. Size smaller because it is for my daughter. Just today she came by for a distanced visit outside and I gave it to her.   Another good job on the serger - good old Brother 1034D!!  This is a sweatshirt knit and this time I did put the fleecy side inside and the knitty side outside. My son said that was the correct way to sew it so I did that. HAHAHA.  A fun sewing project with the trusty KWIK SEW I used before and will again!!

 
Here is a weird fact - today Google won't let me realign the top text in this post....oh well. 

2 comments:

SewLibra said...

Looks great and lovely color! Lucky daughter! Good old faithful 1034D. I'm so happy to have one and it's held up for years. Not as many as yours but time will tell!

catspec said...

Thanks SewLibra!! This pattern is so good, and the pieces fit perfectly. It's a great serger project, and quick!