Monday, May 24, 2021

Brother Blue Sewing Machine Mat...


 So, I wanted the mat for my machine. Yes, because I had not bought enough things for my Brother PS500. HAHA. Well, this is the "small" version, and it just made it under the machine plus extension table so that I could still have the table on. VERY happy with this. And of course I bought a foot as well. The clear 1/4" foot. It is actually a Babylock foot but of course fits beautifully. Looks just like the generic one except it *IS* thicker. I have to say that. Probably harder to crack and break it. I might find out because forgetting to set a straight stitch is all that takes.  The mat is 17"x23".  The PS500 is rather a long machine at about 19" with its own white extension table, and I have the extra extension table on instead of the machines extension-table/bed, as you can see.  I recommend Pocono Sew and Vac!



 
The little blue box on the extension table is my 32 piece generic foot set. The box is from a little first aid kit sold at the Dollar Store nearest me. I saw the potential in these little compartmentalized boxes a few years ago!

No comments: