Thursday, May 20, 2021

Bloomer Buddies in Purple Print...

I just love this Oh Sew Kat Bloomer Buddies pattern for 14" dolls!  I made this outfit, and I have to say I do not love this outfit as much as my last little dress I made from this pattern. It will probably get shorn of the little capris and I will add something to the top to make it just long enough to be a dress. I think it might be the fabric. Not my favorite. But I do love making up the pattern! Also, on the dolls with the cloth bodies...that cloth at the neck just shows too much for me. The all vinyl or vinyl upper torso dolls look so much nicer. :)  Must make something for the Kindred Hearts dolls I have that has lace standing at the neck or something! HAHAHAH...or clothes that match the body color!

 


 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the purple fabric and of course the glasses.

catspec said...

Thank you! :)

glorm said...

I love the outfit also, just the way it is. If you want to cover the area between the top of the outfit and her neck add a necklace.

catspec said...

Howdy glorm! Thanks! I have plans now to redo the top as a little dress and the pants much slimmer! Today I might work on that. :) THANK YOU!