Friday, November 27, 2020

Two Little Oh Sew Kat Dresses...and a Pincushion Book...

 

My little 14" Inch Ursula has her own dress now. Still looking like Summer to the dolls! :)  This was Oh Sew Kat Bloomer Buddies but no Bloomers. :)  Little piece of remnant from another dolly dress and some left over from Connie' dress  - this time I got the chicks right side up!
 

And then it was time for Oh Sew Kate's Suger and Spice Dress in pink for Cassy. Also had little shoes I got from AMAZON that matched. SO happy with the result. Yes, I also got a nice backdrop for the photos, although I do like the window and my Pfaff as a backdrop too! 

I bought a little book to make some fun smaller things. I have a lot of scraps to use up! At this point I am trying to "shop my stash" as we say. I bought this book:  Pincushions & More

 
It has so many cute little things in it and I am interested in a round pincushion first. I am going to simplify one of the patterns, the one with the segments in the round.  I would love to make that turtle but we'll see. HAHA. 

 

No comments: