Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Two Asian Print Fabrics Kitty Quilts finished...

 

Did two little cat quilts from my scraps. It is fun and turns out so pretty each time! This one above is the largest and is a good fit in the living room on the cat resting place on our long coffee table. :) The one with the most blue in it is smaller and rests beside my Pfaff on my sewing table. :) 


Here is a picture of the binding process. I had the Elna set up for quilting the large quilt I am working on, and so the Pfaff was up to bat as the binding machine. It goes fine when you engage the IDT. :)

2 comments:

Katie Chadwick said...

Hey! I found an old post of yours on pattern review with a picture of an old metal New home / Janome machine that you gave to a friend. Do you know any model number associated with the machine? I'm helping someone look for a manual.

Thanks!
Kate

catspec said...

Hi there! It is a New Home 844. Good luck!:)