Monday, August 31, 2020

Doll Sized Pressing Tools From Love U Bunches...

 
This pattern is available on ETSY. I could not resist. Such tiny pressing tools. I made them in a couple of hours a couple of days ago. I had left over flannel from boy PJs years ago and I have a stock of leftovers from battings for quilts. I made the little tools, stuffed them with batting I chopped up into bits, and firmly packed into these little cuties, and sewed up the gaps by hand.  I am so pleased with them. :)  I can see the seam presser roll as a shoulder seam presser as well for garments much larger than dolls.Working on that little student nurse uniform now. Slow going and I may make another basic dress. There is a basic dress, with starched cuffs, a cap, and a bib'n'apron combo that I have not done yet. I have put together this outfit with 4 patterns and then a cap pattern that I heavily redid because hardly any of the doll caps really look like nurse's caps and I wanted a real little nurse cap.  All four patterns for the outfit are from various Rosie's Doll Patterns that I own. Such nice patterns. I watch her videos - they are great and I follow them. She has a great voice for teaching.  When the outfit is done I will delineate the procedure and the patterns used.

No comments: