Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Knits from Girl Charlee...

 
So, I ordered from Girl Charlee.  I am satisfied and more! Two pieces of cute "bullet knit" which is a spandex blend and very cute - sort of kid prints there, but I am going to use them for dolls, and maybe even get a little Summer top for myself out of each piece - we'll see. I bought four pieces of about a yard each - two have a bit more. The other two fabrics are soft cotton jersey blends with nice soft hand - lightweight fabrics. Those will make cute little tops I think and scraps for the dolls. I know I will be ordering again!  Here are close ups of the two types of fabrics I ordered. 😄



 

2 comments:

Catherine said...

They're all so cute. My fave is the chrysanthemum print.

catspec said...

I did love that one too! And the cone with the little yellow flowers! Fun! Thanks! :)