Saturday, August 15, 2020

Sewing Machine Reference Tool by Bernie Tobisch...

 

Bought this handy-dandy book last week. Pretty much love it. Keeping it by the machine area for reference - instead of a lot of duplicate info in other books called "your sewing machine or whatever", this guide gets to the point with troubleshooting and a bunch of great info on routine maintenance for your machines of all type - computerized and mechanical. I like that the information is put in such terms as to be understandable yet not too simplistically done. 

Here is a good picture of how large the book is - its not tiny. Handy size and I had no idea it would be spiral bound inside a nice sturdy cover - love that!

All in all a great purchase!!

2 comments:

Tradquilter said...

Great review... I immediately placed a copy in my Amazon shopping cart!

catspec said...

Oh I hope you like the book - I think it is worth having even for us crusty old experienced sewers!! :) THANKS Warbler!!