Friday, June 9, 2023

Veterinary Tech Scrubs for 14" Doll


 This is a cute little scrubs outfit for 14" dolls. Here is the pattern picture, and you can find it on Pixie Faire for Pattern

The pattern is a great draft, as are all the Love U Bunches patterns I have tried. I did change it to be lined in the bodice, as I didn't want to mess with tiny bands at the neckline. That would be exceptionally difficult for beginners too I think. A lining really does the V neck justice. :) That is the only thing I changed. I didn't consult the directions on the pants really. They are really nice as well and not too full. Many doll pants patterns are too full in the legs but this one is perfectly sized.  I used a paw print fabric or two from eQuilter, and that was so much fun. I had this cut out awhile and finally decided to make it up. Glad I did. Next time I will do a partial lining because the cut on sleeves end up with double fabric as well when lined. All in all I love this pattern and this line of patterns and I have the 18" version of this cut out as well as well. :) 

No comments: