Thursday, July 9, 2020

Another Mask Campaign with Fun Fabrics...


Good thing I don't look at eQuilter every day! Or Etsy. These fabrics I acquired from those two sources in the last two weeks. I just need fun fabrics for another go at masks for the family - mine here, daughters, brother, and family in WA.  I had some requests for the Super Heroes and the USAF, and I know folks who like Route 66 and seahorses, so now to get on with it.


I also drafted a larger version of the MimiG mask to make for some of my guys, and I hope that works out.


Yesterday and the day before I cut out 36 masks and divided them into plastic bags by to whom they will be going, and today I sewed up the first one - of course I mangled the elastic - had no trouble with all the other masks as far as elastic but today it gave my machine trouble. I think I will be sewing the elastic on my old Pfaff for the much narrower foot - more control than on my AcuFeed Elna. Maybe I should get out my little Brother again - it did the last batch of masks so nicely!!

No comments: