Sunday, July 19, 2020

Brother Extension Table...


I bought the Brother extension table for my machine. The Sew Steady is way too large front to back and I know this from having one for my Viking 770. The table stuck out over the edge of my Gidget table back then and kept getting bumped as I moved around. SO - this one os perfect. About one hundred dollars and worth it. It is designated as the table for the NQ series, and my machine is identical almost to the NQ575, so it fits. Now, the Brother table I have for my XR9500PRW is much smaller, and it fits well, but THIS one - once I got it on I can tell you it is not coming on and off very often because it is one snug fit - it is designed that way with more than one fitting gizmo built in.  I love it. This will make my smaller free motion pieces  lot more fun with more control.  


The part number for this table is SAWTNQ1.

No comments: