Sunday, March 7, 2021

Pincushion Two with Scrappy Fabrics...

 

Here is the second pincushion from my new patterns. This one is modified from the pattern in the book Scrap Happy Sewing.  Some cute stuff in there. I went on a buying binge and bought a few books featuring patterns for smaller items. There is much fun to be gotten from those little projects. The pieces in this one were so tiny! Fun putting it together. I left off a pleated linen "cummerbund" sort of thing the pattern has though.  I already mentioned the Pincushion book I bought from Annie's (earlier blog) so I went back and bought two other books there.  One is Weekend Sewing and the other is More Weekend Sewing.  I think I have enough small projects books now - as I already have one called Wonderful 1 Block Quilting and that should be enough!  I do have other projects cut out, so onward with those! I have to add that my Brother Innovis PS500 does not eat fabric and handles even these tiny pieces without any hassle. VERY nice touch.

No comments: