Monday, March 15, 2021

Rosie's Overalls and HappyBankky Peasant Blouse...

 

Dani is all set for Summer. We had warmer weather there for a few days but now it's very cold again. Nonetheless, she is looking toward Summer! This is HappyBankky Peasant blouse for 14" dolls, and the overalls are Rosie's Doll Patterns reduced to 71% from an 18" doll pattern. Next time I do 72% because they are just the teeniest bit too short in the body length. Worked out though, I didn't actually use the directions on Rosie's site though I should have! So my sewing order was a bit different. They look good back and front, so I am very happy! Knowing we can reduce 18" patterns for our 14" dolls is fun. I really enjoy sewing for the little 14" dolls. Very fiddly but relaxing. I have been using my Brother PS500, and it doesn't eat fabrics and works so well on these little pieces! Here she is in the overalls before the blouse was finished.
 

 And the Overalls detail...

Dani is the Danica doll from the AMAZON Bumbleberry Girls dolls. I have three of these dolls now from that series, and one Glitter Girl in my little 14" doll family.  The prices have come down so much that I think AMAZON may be closing them out.

4 comments:

glorm said...

Oh, the contrast: summer overalls with snow in the background. Hope that she's not cold.

Nice job on the outfit.

catspec said...

Hi glorm! Thanks! Yes, she could still be cold, but we are looking at Summer outfits now. HAHAHHAA.....

SewLibra said...

Cute little overalls and blouse. They look great! Your glasses must work for you better than mine do. I would probably have to sew with my magnifier between the machine and my face! :)

catspec said...

Thanks SewLibra! Oh I don't have any troubles seeing. I have a big bifocal in my lenses and if that isn't good enough I have my computer glasses. :)