Thursday, March 25, 2021

Another Peasant Top...Ruffly

 

HappyBankky Peasant Top again, only this time I put elastic around the sleeves and the back and front! I wanted to get a small bit of visual interest in the top this time! The little shorts are a plain version of the Happybankky shorts! No pockets or embellishment.  Now my little Bumbleberry Girls are all dressed in something I made, as well as my Glitter Girl.  I am finding the 14" doll things so fun to make! My next project is the 18" Asian pattern, Ming Lin from Doll Tag Clothing.  Sunny days here right now - glad the dolls have something comfy! Spring is on the way! 


2 comments:

glorm said...

These lucky dolls are going to be better prepared for spring than a lot of humans. Cute outfit.

Love your Hello Kitty in the background.

catspec said...

Thank you glorm!!! It was such fun! I do have two Hello Kittys!! I do love her. ;)